Vehicles & Motorized Equipment

Use the Report of Surplus Motor Vehicles and Motorized Equipment (CS-201.1) Form and Instructions. 

Personal Property

Upon determining that your agency or department no longer has a need for an item, fill out and submit a Report of Surplus Personal Property CS-201 Form. 

Surplus Property Online Disposal Login

Use the Online Declaration of Surplus Property to report your surplus property. If you do not have access to the database, use the form below to apply for an account. 

Contact Surplus Property Program

Contact us by phone:

Phone: 518-457-6335

Contact us by email:

Mailing Address:

Harriman State Office Campus

Building 18, Suite 102

Albany, NY 12226