The State of New York may refuse entry to any in-person showing or auction without prejudice or penalty upon any indication that a person who is attending the showing/auction is exhibiting any symptoms of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
The person answering these questions acknowledges and agrees that:
- the information requested is being provided voluntarily
- the information provided is confidential and is not intended for use outside of determining entry to in-person showing/auction can occur
- the refusal or failure to answer each question below may result in the refusal of entry to showing/auction
The State reserves the absolute right, in its sole discretion, to refuse entry to any person if the answer to questions 1-5 is “Yes”. That person will not be permitted to attend the in-person showing or auction.
Every person must notify one of the State of New York designated contacts listed below if they become symptomatic and/or test positive for COVID-19 within 48 hours of the last in-person showing/auction.
The State represents that it uses and presents these questions uniformly and in the same manner for all in-person interactions, showings, and meetings and in accordance with all Federal, State and Local Fair Housing Laws.
You will be required to answer "yes" or "no" to the following 5 questions prior to any showings/auction:
- TEMPERATURE: Is your temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit? Note: Temperature will be taken on site with touchless infrared thermometer.
- CONTACTS: Have you had any known close contact with a person confirmed or suspected to have COVID-19 in the past 14 days? Note: Close contact does not include individuals who work in a health care setting wearing appropriate, required personal protective equipment.
- SYMPTOMS: Are you currently experiencing ANY of the following symptoms?
- Cough (new or worsening)
- Shortness of Breath (new or worsening)
- Troubled Breathing (new or worsening)
- Muscle Pain (new or worsening)
- Headache (new or worsening)
- Sore Throat (new or worsening)
- New Loss of Taste
- New Loss of Smell
Note: A few of the above symptoms may occur with pre-existing medical conditions, such as allergies or migraines. You should only answer “Yes” if your symptoms are new or worsening.
- POSITIVE TEST RESULTS: Have you tested positive for COVID-19 through a diagnostic test in the past 14 days?
- TRAVEL: Have you traveled within a state with significant community spread of COVID-19 for longer than 24 hours within the past 14 days? Note: For a list of states currently under New York’s travel advisory requiring a 14-day quarantine upon return, please visit:
STATE OF NEW YORK DESIGNATED CONTACT:
Dan Quinlan (518) 486-2886
Tom LaLiberte (518) 402-1705