How to Get on Contract
If your vehicle dealership is interested in being a part of the NYS Vehicle Marketplace, you must be on contract. OGS is currently accepting bids for NYS Vehicle Marketplace contracts under OGS Solicitation 23166.
Where to Find Mini-Bids & How to Respond
- All mini-bids under this award will be posted on the eProcurement platform for the Vehicle Marketplace. Vehicle requests can be viewed on the OGS public profile page.
- Dealerships under contract may respond to a mini-bid request within the platform.
- For a mini-bid request that specifies that it will be a lease, only those contractors that are approved by OGS to offer leasing may respond.
- After the mini-bid response due date, the buyer will receive an email with a link to the results. The buyer will then evaluate the responses and determine if they are going to award the mini-bid or not.
- Once the buyer has made their decision, they will notify all the dealers on contract who responded using the platform’s notification system.
- If awarded, the buyer will coordinate payment and delivery with you.
For complete instructions on how to navigate the platform, please download the Vehicle Dealer Instructions document.