Attention state agencies, local governments, colleges, school districts, and non-profit organizations!
Join the New York State Office of General Services (OGS) Procurement Services team at one of our free seminars designed to help buyers use State centralized contracts more effectively. On this tour, our procurement professionals will present information about new initiatives and innovative contracts and offer tips to improve efficiency, achieve savings, and navigate our website.
- Why Buy through NY
- The NYS Vehicle Marketplace
- Using the NYS eMarketplace
- Navigating the OGS Procurement Services Website
- Buy NY: Food and Milk Contracts
- Centralized Contracts Portfolio Update
- The 1122 Emergency Preparedness Program
- Preferred Sources Buying Strategies
- Information Technology Centralized Contracts
- Green Procurement
Attendees will also have an opportunity to discuss their ideas and issues with NYS Chief Procurement Officer Sean Carroll or other department leaders.
Each program will begin at 10:00 a.m. and end at approximately 1:00 p.m. Specific event details (room location, updates, etc.) will be shared with registered attendees via email within 48 hours of the event.
Stay tuned for additional dates and locations covering the Southern Tier, Hudson Valley, New York City and beyond!