Attention state agencies, local governments, colleges, school districts, and qualifying nonprofit organizations!
Join the New York State Office of General Services (OGS) Procurement Services team at one of our free virtual seminars designed to help buyers use state centralized contracts more effectively. During the session, our procurement professionals will present information about new initiatives and innovative contracts, and offer tips to improve efficiency, achieve savings and navigate the Procurement Services website. Attendees will also have an opportunity to discuss their ideas and issues with NYS Chief Procurement Officer Sean Carroll or other department leaders.
- The Benefits of NYS Centralized Contracts
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) & COVID-Relevant Contracts
- What's New with the NYS eMarketplace
- IT Centralized Contracts
- What’s New with the NYS Vehicle Marketplace
- Go Green: Sustainability & NYS Centralized Contracts
- How to Find Contracts & Navigating the OGS Website
Each seminar will begin at 10:00 a.m. and end at approximately 1:00 p.m. The session will be virtually hosted on the Webex platform, and participants will be emailed an invitation once they have completed registration.