Photo of presenter shot from the back of a classroom.

Buyer/Authorized User Information

Information on using OGS centralized contracts and other procurement options.
Become an Authorized User
If you are, among others, a state agency, a public authority or benefit corporation, a local government or political subdivision, a volunteer organization (such as ambulance services & fire companies), or a registered charitable organization, you may be eligible to use OGS centralized statewide contracts. Contracts are divided into three types:

Commodity (e.g., fuel, vehicles, office supplies, and food)
Service (e.g., elevator maintenance)
Technology (e.g., hardware, software, telecommunications, and IT services)

For local governments and other government organizations, including schools and public authorities, no additional paperwork beyond your purchase order is needed. If you don’t have an authorized user identification number, we ask that you complete a simple eligibility application. This will provide assurances to companies that you are eligible to use state contracts.
What's Happening
Office of General Services — Upcoming Events
From business outreach and training to community events, find out what's going on at the Office of General Services.