The Office of General Services helps New York State move. From contracting to construction and everything in between, when you join #TeamOGS, you’ll provide necessary services to every corner of the agency and amplify our good work. Employee benefits include:
- Generous paid time off: sick, vacation, holidays, and personal
- Health benefits, including vision and dental plans
- Paid family leave
- Membership in the New York State Retirement System
- The security and stability of a career in New York State
APPLY NOW IF YOU ARE:
- Able operate a standard transmission vehicle
- Interested in a hands-on position that presents new and diverse challenges daily
- Ready to expand your career working for New York State
You can expect to:
- Collect parking fees
- Provide information to the public
- Enforce permits
- Perform lot maintenance
- Ability to operate vehicles with a standard transmission.
- Ability to interact with people and remain courteous and helpful, even in difficult situations.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time as required.
- Ability to operate small equipment including lawnmowers, weed eaters, snow blowers, etc.
- Ability to bend and lift up to 70 lbs.
- May be exposed to all types of weather conditions for long periods of time including extreme heat and cold, wind, rain, snow, ice, etc.
Applicants must be able to read, speak, and understand English, and must possess a valid New York State motor vehicle operator’s license appropriate for the type of vehicle to be operated.
Title: Parking Services Attendant
Location: Albany (Empire State Plaza/Harriman State Campus)
Salary: From $15.49 to $15.49 Hourly
Hours: 12AM-12PM, 40 hours per week with a variable work week
Bargaining Unit: OSU – Operational Services Unit (CSEA)
Vacancy ID: 135031
How to Apply
Please use the subject line "Parking Services Attendant Job Application"
NYS Office of General Services
31st Floor Corning Tower
Empire State Plaza
Albany, NY 12242
By fax: 518-486-1631
Questions? Contact OGS Human Resources: