Office of General Services Commissioner RoAnn Destito today announced that the following seven businesses were recently certified by the Office of General Services’ (OGS) Division of Service-Disabled Veterans’ Business Development (DSDVBD):
- Empire Office Supply Inc., located in Flushing, NY, is a printing and writing paper merchant wholesaler.
- Veteran Fencing LLC, located in Schuylerville, NY, provides construction fence rentals.
- Frisbees Landscaping, located in Rochester, NY, specializes in landscaping and excavation.
- NTH Degree Software Consulting LLC, Located in Rochester, NY, is a software consultant.
- Schenne and Associates, located in East Aurora, NY, provides engineering services.
- SCC Services LLC, located in West Henrietta, NY, specializes in snow removal and asphalt patching.
- Spartan Auctions LLC, located in Canandaigua, NY, is a public auctioneer.
The Division was created by Governor Andrew Cuomo in May 2014 with enactment of the Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business Act. There are 733 certified businesses.
The Act promotes and encourages participation of SDVOBs in NYS public procurements of public works, commodities, services and technology to foster and advance economic development in the State. More information on the program and the certification process can be found here https://ogs.ny.gov/Veterans/