Road Salt and Treated Salt Requirement Submittal Guidelines
IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN THE OFFICE OF GENERAL SERVICES PROCUREMENT SERVICES ROAD SALT AND TREATED SALT – TYPES 1 & 2 CONTRACT FOR THE ABOVE REFERENCED CONTRACT PERIOD, CONTRACT AUTHORIZED USERS MUST SUBMIT FILED REQUIREMENTS THROUGH THE ONLINE WEB-BASED SYSTEM FOR FILING BY NO LATER THAN: FRIDAY, APRIL 30, 2021.
Please read the instructions and information below BEFORE submitting filed requirements through the online web-based system:
INCOMPLETE or LATE submissions may result in an inability to procure Road Salt and/or Treated Salt – Types 1 & 2 under the OGS contract during the above-referenced contract period. Authorized Users must submit their requirements by the date shown. The data submitted must include a contact person, telephone number, fax number (if available), and an e-mail address (if available).
IF DELIVERY IS REQUIRED FOR MORE THAN ONE LOCATION, separate entries for each delivery point must be entered.
Authorized Users will not be guaranteed deliveries unless filed requirements are submitted by no later than: Friday, April 30, 2021.
Authorized Users with existing accounts will need their username and password for the filing system.
If an Authorized User doesn’t have logon credentials, they will need to create a new filing account:
- To create a new filing account, Authorized Users will need their OGS Authorized User Number.
- Authorized Users that do not know their OGS Authorized User Number or do not currently have one
may contact Procurement Services Customer Services by email at: [email protected]
to obtain this information.
- Please be advised that the process to obtain an OGS Authorized User Number may take a few days to complete. This number will not be provided over the phone.
When submitting filed requirements, please note the following:
- MINIMUM ANNUAL REQUIREMENT: Minimum annual requirement is 22 tons (44,000 LBS).
- OBLIGATION TO PURCHASE: Authorized Users are obligated to purchase at least 70% of their filed requirement amount for each delivery point, or 50% of their filed requirement if an awarded county is for solar salt.
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY:
Authorized Users are guaranteed delivery up to 150% of your filed requirement amount for each delivery point.
- PRICE INCREASE AT 120% AND 130% OF FILED REQUIREMENT:
Any orders over 120% and 130% of filed requirements may be subject to automatic increases of 10% and 15% respectively in contract price.
Please address inquiries to:
E-mail: [email protected]
Group: 01800 – Category: Road Salt and Treated Salt – Types 1 & 2
Requirement Letter No: RL 216
Contract Period: September 1, 2021 to August 31, 2022
To: All State Agencies and Political Subdivisions
The filing and submittal of requirements will be considered authority for OGS Procurement Services to enter into a contract for Road Salt and/or Treated Salt – Types 1 & 2 on an Authorized User’s behalf for the September 1, 2021 to August 31, 2022 Contact Period. AUTHORIZED USERS CANNOT LEGALLY ENTER INTO ANY OTHER ROAD SALT CONTRACT FOR REQUIREMENTS FILED UNDER THIS CONTRACT DURING THE CONTRACT PERIOD.