When submitting your agency’s/building’s fuel requirements, please pay close attention to the following:
- Make sure your contact information is current. Please review the information associated with your delivery site and update it if necessary. Include anything that is missing (including phone numbers and email addresses) and remove information of any person who no longer works at the delivery site. If there are issues with your filing or in awarding a contract for your county, Procurement Services will be unable to contact you if the information is out of date, which could result in your requirements being omitted from the delivery schedule and the final award.
- Make sure information for tanks, requirements and locations is accurate.
- Be aware that minimum delivery quantity must be 150 gallons in accordance with contract terms.
- All required volumes must be submitted in GALLONS.
- Enter only one year (12 months) volume for each fuel type you require.
Fuel Type Options: (each fuel type will be TW or MT)
Kerosene (does not use TW or MT)
#2, distillate fuel oil
#4, heavy distillate fuel oil
#6, heavy residual fuel used in industrial burners
- 2, 4 & 6 (MT) Motor Transport delivery is over 5,500 gallons one time into one tank.
- 2, 4, & 6 (TW) Tank Wagon delivery is less than 5,500 gallons at one time into one tank
- 2, 4, & 6 B2, B5, B10 & B20 denotes the ratio of Fuel Oil to soy content. Examples are B2 is 98% petroleum and 2% soy, and B5 is 95% petroleum and 5% soy etc.
- Please explain any special delivery requirement (e.g., gallons per week or month, extra-long hose required due to location of tank, hose over water delivery, hours of delivery, winter blend etc.).
- Please print a copy of your confirmation page for your records.
By filing your fuel requirements, you are giving consent to OGS Procurement Services to award contracts on behalf of your facility for the full contract period.
Please note: Once your requirements have been submitted, your agency is obligated to purchase its required fuel from the fuel vendor that is awarded a contract for that fuel type and delivery location. YOU MUST NOT ENTER INTO ANY OTHER CONTRACT FOR AWARDED FUEL TYPES DURING THE FULL CONTRACT PERIOD.
For assistance, please contact OGS Customer Services at (518) 474-6717 or email to [email protected]. Requirements must be submitted no later than October 13, 2017.