If you plan on using the OGS contract for road salt or treated salt, please submit your requirements online by May 31, 2016 at https://online.ogs.ny.gov/psgfiledrequirements/default.aspx. You will need your username and password for the filing system. If you don’t have it, you need to create a new filing account.
To register for the system, you will need your OGS Customer ID number. If you do not know your OGS Customer ID number, you may contact Procurement Services Customer Services at 518-474-6717 or [email protected] to obtain your OGS Customer ID number.
If you do not currently have an OGS Customer ID number, you will need to contact Customer Services to register for one.
Before you submit your requirements, please note the following:
- The minimum annual requirement is 22 tons (44,000 lbs.).
- You are obligated to purchase at least 70% of your filed requirement, or 50% of your requirement if an awarded county is for solar salt.
- You are guaranteed delivery up to 150% of your filed requirement.
- Ordered quantities over 120% of the filed requirement will be subject to a 10% price increase.
- Ordered quantities over 130% of the filed requirement will be subject to a 15% increase.
Requirements must be submitted no later than May 31, 2016.
You will not be guaranteed delivery unless you file your requirements during the filing period. Incomplete or late submissions may result in exclusion from this year’s contract.
For assistance, please contact OGS Customer Services at (518) 474-6717 or email to [email protected]