As you submit your filed requirements please pay close attention to the following:
- The time for filing requirements for December 2016-December 2018 is open for Gasoline & E85 in the following Counties ONLY. Any other file requirements will not be considered at this time.
If you plan on using the OGS contract for Gasoline and E85 in the listed counties, please submit your requirements online by August 29, 2016 at: https://online.ogs.ny.gov/psgfiledrequirements/default.aspx.
- Make sure your contact information is current. Please review the information associated with your delivery site and update it if necessary. Include anything that is missing (including phone numbers and email addresses) and remove information of any person who no longer works at the delivery site. If there are issues with your filing or in awarding a contract for your county, Procurement Services will be unable to contact you if the information is out of date.
- Information for tanks, requirements and locations needs to be accurate.
- All requirement volumes for both commodities must be submitted in GALLONS.
- Please explain any special delivery requirement (e.g., gallons per week or month, extra-long hose required due to location of tank, hose over water delivery, hours of delivery, winter blend etc.).
- List only 2 years of requirements for each fuel type as indicated.
- Include these fuel specific requirements:
- The minimum annual volume must be 5,000 gallons gasoline for this contract.
- Minimum delivery quantity must be 250 gallons per tank.
- Please note: E-85 is a blend of 85% ethanol and 15% regular gasoline.
- OPRG(E) fuels MUST be requested if you live in one of the following counties: Bronx, Kings, Nassau, New York, Orange, Putnam, Queens, Richmond, Rockland, Suffolk, and Westchester. If you do not live in one of these counties, OPRG(E) fuels are not mandatory and may not be readily available.
By filing your fuel requirements, you are giving consent to OGS Procurement Services to award contracts on behalf of your facility for the contract periods indicated and any renewals or extensions.
Please note: Once a contract is established based on your filed requirements, you are obligated to purchase all quantities for that fuel from the awarded contractor. You may not purchase this type of fuel from any other source for the term of the contract.
For assistance, please contact OGS Customer Services at (518) 474-6717 or email to [email protected].
Requirements must be submitted no later than August 29, 2016.