Office of General Services Commissioner RoAnn Destito today announced that the following eleven businesses have recently been certified by the Office of General Services’ (OGS) Division of Service-Disabled Veterans’ Business Development (DSDVBD):
- Semper Fi Property Services LLC, located in Elizabethtown, NY, provides landscaping services.
- ALR Contracting Inc., located in West Valley, NY, specializes in landscaping and snow removal.
- Eagle Talon Industries LLC, located in Morrisonville, NY, manages materials and is a logistics consultant.
- Southern Tier Security LLC, located in Olean, NY, provides security guard services.
- All Pro Sale and Marketing Inc., located in Mamaroneck, NY, is an energy consultant.
- Razamataz Events Unlimited Inc., located in New Rochelle, NY, provides coordination and planning services.
- Patriot Insulation LLC, located in North Collins, NY, specializes in HVAC services.
- Bruno Manufacturing LLC, located in North Tonawanda, NY, is a mechanical and plumbing insulator.
- Mesa Veterans Power LLC, located in Cobleskill, NY, is a mass energy storage solution for telecommunications.
- J&K Agriculture Inc., located in Collins, NY, installs and repairs barriers and covered buildings.
- American Geophysics Inc., located in Westville, NJ, specializes in geophysical investigation.
The Division was created by Governor Andrew Cuomo in May, 2014 with enactment of the Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business Act. As of June 11, 2019, a total of 655 businesses have been certified.
The Act promotes and encourages participation of SDVOBs in NYS public procurements of public works, commodities, services and technology to foster and advance economic development in the State. More information on the program and the certification process can be found here https://ogs.ny.gov/Veterans/