Office of General Services Commissioner RoAnn Destito today announced that the following eleven businesses were recently certified by the Office of General Services’ (OGS) Division of Service-Disabled Veterans’ Business Development (DSDVBD):
- Waves of Freedom LLC, located in Albany, NY, specializes in post-construction clean-up services.
- Jim Trago Engraving, located in Hancock, NY, provides metal coating, engraving and allied services to manufacturers.
- ETA Consulting Inc., located in San Diego, CA, is a project management consultant.
- Blast Trans Inc., located in Brooklyn, NY, specializes in industrial construction.
- U.S. Paratrooper Building Specialist LLC, located in Hamilton, NJ, provides industrial and construction supplies.
- Ryzhka International LLC, located in Pompano Beach, FL, is a fuel and lubricants reseller.
- North Woods Engineering PLLC, located in Saranac Lake, NY, provides civil and structural engineering services.
- OCS Industries Inc., located in Poughkeepsie, NY, specializes in civil construction.
- ThinkForm Design Architect LLC, located in Hopewell, NY, is an interior designer.
- C6I Services Corp., located in Chesterfield, NY, is an Information Technology Specialist.
- Premiere Consultants International Inc., located in Washington, DC, provides architectural millwork, metals manufacturing and elevator services.
The Division was created by Governor Andrew Cuomo in May 2014 with enactment of the Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business Act. There are 750 certified businesses.
The Act promotes and encourages participation of SDVOBs in NYS public procurements of public works, commodities, services and technology to foster and advance economic development in the State. More information on the program and the certification process can be found here https://ogs.ny.gov/Veterans/
Contact Public Information Office