Wendy Nieves, CMS 1
Reminder the period for filing requirements for 2023-2025 will be closing soon for:
- Liquefied Petroleum Gases (LPG) Propane Group (RL-219)
If you plan on using the OGS contract, please submit your requirements online by Friday October 21, 2022 at: https://online.ogs.ny.gov/psgfiledrequirements/default.aspx
You will need your username and password to enter the Filed Requirements System. If you have not filed before and do not know your agency’s OGS Customer ID number, you may contact Procurement Services Customer Services at 518-474-6717 or [email protected] to obtain it. If you do not currently have an OGS Customer ID number, you will need to contact Customer Services to register for one.
The filing of your fuel requirements will be considered authority for OGS Procurement Services to award contracts for these requirements for the full contract period. Once your requirements have been submitted, your agency is obligated to purchase its required fuel from the fuel vendor that is awarded a contract for that delivery location. You must not enter into any other contract during the full contract period.
When submitting your agency/building’s fuel requirements, please refer to the “Fuel Requirement Submittal Guidelines” and:
- Make sure to update your contact information.
- Your requirement should cover the volume of fuel your facility is expected to use in one (1) year.
- List all volume requirements in gallons.
- Include storage capacity and explain any special delivery requirement(s) (e.g., gallons per week or month, hours of delivery, extra long hose required due to location of tank, etc.)
- Once requirements have been submitted, please print or save a copy of the confirmation page for your records.
Please note: It may not be feasible to procure certain propane tank sizes via statewide fuel procurement, regardless of the submitted filed requirement in either standby or non-standby quantities. If a propane tank size is underutilized or obsolete, Procurement Services reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove it from the scope of the statewide fuel procurement at any time prior to contract award. If a decision is made to remove an item from the scope of the statewide fuel procurement, Procurement Services shall provide written notification through the Purchaser Notification System of such decision. Although requirements may be requested, bids and awards for all requirements may not be made.