The period for filing requirements for 2021-22 is now open for:
- Road Salt
- Treated Salt (Types 1 & 2)
In order to participate in the Office of General Services Procurement Services Road Salt and Treated Salt (Types 1 & 2) Contract for the 2021-22 season (Contract Period: 9/1/2021 - 8/31/2022), Contract Authorized Users must submit their requirements online by Friday, April 30, 2021 at: https://online.ogs.ny.gov/psgfiledrequirements/default.aspx.
INCOMPLETE OR LATE submissions may result in an inability to procure Road Salt and/or Treated Salt Types 1 & 2 under the OGS contract during the above referenced contract period. Authorized Users must submit their requirements by the date shown. The data submitted must include a contact person, telephone number, fax number (if available), and an email address (if available).
IF DELIVERY IS REQUIRED FOR MORE THAN ONE LOCATION, separate entries for each delivery point must be entered. Authorized Users should update their contact information and delivery locations, as necessary.
Authorized Users will not be guaranteed deliveries unless filed requirements are submitted by Friday, April 30, 2021.
Authorized Users with existing accounts will need their username and password for the filing system.
If an Authorized User doesn’t have logon credentials, they will need to create a new filing account. To create a new filing account, Authorized Users will need their OGS Authorized User Number.
Authorized Users that do not know their OGS Authorized User Number or do not currently have one may contact Procurement Services Customer Services by email at: [email protected] to obtain this information.
Please be advised that the process to obtain an OGS Authorized User Number may take a few days to complete. This number will not be provided over the phone.
When submitting filed requirements, please note the following:
- MINIMUM ANNUAL REQUIREMENT: The minimum annual requirement is 22 tons (44,000 lbs.).
- OBLIGATION TO PURCHASE: Authorized Users must purchase at least 70% of their filed requirements, or 50% of filed requirements if solar salt is awarded in their county.
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY: Authorized Users are guaranteed delivery up to 150% of their filed requirements.
- PRICE INCREASES: Ordered quantities over 120% of the filed requirement will be subject to a 10% price increase. Ordered quantities over 130% of the filed requirement will be subject to a 15% price increase.
Filed Requirements must be submitted no later than Friday, April 30, 2021.
Once requirements have been submitted, Authorized Users should print a copy of the confirmation page for their records. Authorized Users will not receive email confirmation of their filing.
For assistance, please contact Brandy Alden at (518) 408-1140 or by email at [email protected].