The period for filing requirements for 2019-20 is now open for:
- Road Salt
- Treated Salt (Types 1 & 2)
In order to participate in the Office of General Services Procurement Services Road Salt and Treated Salt (Types 1 & 2) Contract for the 2019-20 season (Contract Period: 9/1/2019 - 8/31/2020), Contract Authorized Users must submit their requirements online by Friday, May 3, 2019 at: https://online.ogs.ny.gov/psgfiledrequirements/default.aspx. Authorized Users will need their username and password for the filing system. If an Authorized User doesn’t have logon credentials they will need to create a new filing account.
To register for the system, Authorized Users need their OGS Customer ID Number. If Authorized Users don’t know their OGS Customer ID number, they may contact Procurement Services Customer Services at 518-474-6717 or [email protected] to obtain this information.
If Authorized Users do not currently have an OGS Customer ID Number, they need to contact Customer Services to register for one.
When submitting requirements, please note the following:
- Authorized Users should update their contact information and delivery locations, as necessary.
- The minimum annual requirement is 22 tons (44,000 lbs.).
- Authorized Users must purchase at least 70% of their filed requirements, or 50% of filed requirements if solar salt is awarded in their county.
- Authorized Users are guaranteed delivery up to 150% of their filed requirements.
- Ordered quantities over 120% of the filed requirement will be subject to a 10% price increase.
- Ordered quantities over 130% of the filed requirement will be subject to a 15% price increase.
Filed Requirements must be submitted no later than Friday, May 3, 2018.
Authorized Users will not be guaranteed delivery unless they submit filed requirements during the filing period. Incomplete or late submissions may result in an inability to procure Road Salt and/or Treated Salt – Types 1 & 2 under the OGS contract during the above referenced contract period.
Once requirements have been submitted, Authorized Users should print a copy of the confirmation page for their records.
For assistance, please contact Customer Services today at (518) 474-6717 or [email protected].
Contact Customer Services
Procurement Services Customer Services