05500 – Fuel Oil, Heating (Grades #2, #4, #6, Kerosene, Bioheating)
05600 – Gasoline and E-85
05602 – Diesel Fuel, Ultra-Low Sulfur and Biodiesel (On-Road Use Only)
05800 – Liquefied Petroleum (LP) Gases – Propane
Groups 05500, 05600 Jeffery Giocondo | 518-474-9621 [email protected]
Groups 05602, 05800 Elizabeth Gocs | 518-486-1821 [email protected]
Customer Services | 518-474-6717 [email protected]
The period for filing requirements for 2018 – 2020 is now open statewide for the following fuels:
- RL-204: Fuel Oil, Heating (Grades #2, #4, #6, Kerosene, Bioheating (August 31, 2018 – August 27, 2020)
- RL-205: Gasoline and E-85 (December 19, 2018 – December 17, 2020)
- RL-206: Diesel Fuel, Ultra-low Sulfur and Biodiesel (On-Road Use Only) (August 31, 2018 – August 27, 2020)
- RL-207: Liquefied Petroleum (LP) Gases – Propane (July 1, 2018 – June 30, 2020)
If your agency is planning on using the OGS contract for these fuels, please submit your requirements online at https://online.ogs.ny.gov/psgfiledrequirements/default.aspx by the following deadline dates:
- September 12, 2017: 05800 – Liquefied Petroleum (LP) Gases–Propane
- October 13, 2017: 05500 – Fuel Oil, Heating and 05602 – Diesel Fuel, Ultra-low Sulfur and Biodiesel
- November 30, 2017: 05600 – Gasoline and E-85
You will need your username and password to enter the Filed Requirements System. If you don’t have a username or forgot it, you will need to create a new filing account in the system, by entering your agency’s assigned OGS Customer ID number. If you do not know your agency’s OGS Customer ID number, you may contact Procurement Services Customer Services at 518-474-6717 or [email protected] to obtain it. If you do not currently have an OGS Customer ID number, you will need to contact Customer Services to register for one.
The filing of your fuel requirements will be considered authority for OGS Procurement Services to award contracts for these requirements for the full contract periods. Once your requirements have been submitted, your agency is obligated to purchase its required fuel from the fuel vendor that is awarded a contract for that fuel type and delivery location. You must not enter into any other contract for awarded fuel types during the full contract period.
When submitting your agency/building’s fuel requirements, please refer to the “Fuel Requirement Submittal Guidelines” and:
- Make sure the contact information, billing information, delivery location, and tank information is correct.
- Make sure your requirement covers the volume of fuel your facility is expected to use in one (1) year, even though your requirements will be in effect for the full contract term.
- Enter all volume requirements in gallons.
- Include storage capacity and explain any special delivery requirement(s) (e.g., gallons per week or month, hours of delivery, winter blend, extra-long hose required due to location of tank, etc.).
- Be sure to print your confirmation page for your records, once you submit your requirements.
Please note that it may not be feasible to procure certain fuel grades or propane tank sizes via statewide fuel procurement, regardless of the submitted filed requirement in either standby or non-standby quantities. If a fuel grade is prohibited due to environmental or other regulations, or a fuel grade or propane tank size is underutilized or obsolete, Procurement Services reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove it from the scope of the statewide fuel procurement at any time prior to contract award. If a decision is made to remove an item from the scope of the statewide fuel procurement, Procurement Services shall provide written notification through the Purchaser Notification System of such decision. Although requirements may be requested, bids and awards for all requirements may not be made.