The period for filing requirements for 2016-17 is now open for:
- Road salt
- Treated salt
If you plan on using the OGS contract for either, please submit your requirements online by May 31, 2016 at: https://online.ogs.ny.gov/psgfiledrequirements/default.aspx. You will need your username and password for the filing system. If you don’t have it, you need to create a new filing account.
To register for the system, you will need your OGS Customer ID number. If you do not know your OGS Customer ID number, you may contact Procurement Services Customer Services at 518-474-6717 or [email protected] to obtain your OGS Customer ID number.
If you do not currently have an OGS Customer ID number, you will need to contact Customer Services to register for one.
When you submit your requirements:
- Make sure to update your contact information and delivery location.
- The minimum annual requirement is 22 tons.
- You must purchase at least 70% of your requirement, or 50% of your requirement if an awarded county is for solar salt.
- You are guaranteed delivery of up to 150% of your request.
- Ordered quantities over 120% of the filed requirement will be subject to a 10% price increase.
- Ordered quantities over 130% of the filed requirement will be subject to at least a 15% increase.
Requirements must be submitted no later than May 31, 2016.
You will not be guaranteed delivery unless you file your requirements during the filing period. Incomplete or late submissions may result in exclusion from this year’s contract.
Once your requirements have been submitted, please print a copy of the confirmation page for your records.
For assistance, please contact Customer Services today at (518) 474-6717, or email to [email protected]