To All State Agencies and Others Authorized to Use State Contracts:
On May 2, 2014, New York State Procurement (NYSPro), on behalf of the Office of General Services (OGS) issued CL-797 to partially award the 2014 Aggregate Personal Computer (PC) Purchase Initiative. CL-799 is being issued to alert Authorized Users that NYSPro has completed a competitive pricing exercise with specific NYS Microcomputer contract holders and has fully awarded the 2014 Aggregate PC Purchase Initiative for a two-year term.
To avoid confusion, NYSPro feels that it will be beneficial to Authorized Users to list all the items awarded under the 2014 Aggregate Personal Computer (PC) Purchase Initiative.
Please note: The new additions to the 2014 Aggregate Personal Computer (PC) Purchase Initiative are listed in red and are underlined.
The completed pricing exercise is expected to yield significant savings for New York State. The 2014 Aggregate PC Purchase Initiative award is for:
- Companion Tablets
- Portable Tablets
- All-In-One Desktops
- Lightweight Notebooks
- Various Unbundled Displays
- Business Class Desktop (vPro)
- Business Class Notebook (vPro)
- Business Class Desktop (non-vPro)
- Business Class Notebook (non-vPro)
- Education Entry Level Desktop
- Education Entry Level Notebook
While awards are made to multiple Contractors, each Contractor is assigned a status of Primary or Secondary for each lot/category.
New York State agencies that are part of the Executive Branch are required to purchase from the Primary Contractor, unless written justification for purchasing from the Secondary Contractor is approved by the Office of Information Technology Services (ITS) through the current Plan to Procure (PTP) process. It is the intent of the State to direct all volume through the Primary Contractor. For additional information about ITS’s PTP process, please visit their website at: www.its.ny.gov/ptp. New York State agencies that elect to purchase from the Primary Contractor for a given standard configuration class can advance with the process summarized herein, but should not issue a purchase order until ITS has approved their PTP.
Authorized Users, other than NYS agencies, are encouraged to purchase from the Primary Contractors. NYSPro will be conducting outreaches to both K-12 (BOCES/RICs) and SUNY leadership to educate them on the 2014 Aggregate PC Purchase Initiative and how it can be utilized as a component of their technology agendas.
- If an Authorized User requires additional options that are not included in the standard configuration or options, pricing should be reflective of the Aggregate PC Purchase Initiative’s standard configurations and all existing options at the 2014 Aggregate PC Purchase Price and any remaining options at contract price or less. Any 2014 Aggregate PC Purchase Initiative products that are erroneously sold at greater than the Aggregate PC Purchase Initiative price will require an immediate credit or rebill to the affected Authorized User.
- Proven aggregate purchase participation helps determine future aggregate purchases. It is imperative that each Authorized User forward copies of all purchase orders issued under the 2014 Aggregate PC Purchase Initiative to Tom Comanzo’s attention at: [email protected] If an Authorized User is unable to electronically forward a copy of the purchase order, the purchase order may be faxed to (518) 486-6867.
- An Authorized User is required to submit its purchase order(s) to the contractor no later than the last day of the 2014 Aggregate PC Purchase Initiative on April 25, 2015 and take delivery no later than thirty days after that.
- All NYSPro Aggregate Purchase Initiatives are announced via: the New York State Contract Reporter and available on the OGS NYSPro website. NYSPro strongly encourages interested parties who have not signed up for this service to do so at this time by visiting https://www.nyscr.ny.gov.
|Aggregate Configuration||Primary Award||Secondary Award|
|Companion Tablet||Lenovo ThinkPad Helix $530.00||Hewlett Packard ElitePad 1000 G2 $632.00|
|Portable Touch Tablet||Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 2 $970.00||Hewlett Packard EliteBook Revolve 810 G2 $1,029.00|
|All-in-one Desktop||Dell Optiplex 9020 AIO $629.00||Hewlett Packard EliteOne 800 G1 All in One NT $776.00|
|Lightweight Notebook||Lenovo ThinkPad X240 $763.00||Dell Latitude E7440 $801.00|
|19" Unbundled Display||Dell Professional P1913 $100.00||HP EliteDisplay E201 $115.00|
|19" Standard Unbundled Display||Dell Professional P1914S $110.00||HP EliteDisplay E190i $130.00|
|21 - 22" Unbundled Display||Dell Professional P2214H $137.00||HP EliteDisplay E221 $120.00|
|23 - 24" Unbundled Display||Dell1 Professional P2414H $137.00||HP EliteDisplay E241i $203.00|
|21 - 22" Unbundled Display with webcam||Dell UltraSharp 22" Multimedia UZ2215H $161.00||HP EliteDisplay E221c $175.00|
|23 - 24" Unbundled Display with webcam||Dell UltraSharp 23” Multimedia UZ2315H $177.00||HP EliteDisplay S231D 23 $215.00|
|Business Class Desktop (vPro)||HP HP EliteDesk 800 G1 Small Form Factor $536.00||Dell Optiplex 9020 $627.00|
|Business Class Notebook (vPro)||HP HP ProBook 640 G1 Notebook PC $674.00||Dell Latitude E5540 $711.00|
|Business Class Desktop (non-vPro)||HP ProDesk 400 G1 $505.00||Dell Optiplex 3020 $582.00|
|Business Class Notebook (non-vPro)||Dell Latitude E5440 $637.00||HP ProBook 640 G1 $642.00|
|Education Entry Level Desktop||HP ProDesk 400 G1 $419.00||Dell Optiplex 3020 $456.00|
|Education Entry Level Notebook||HP ProBook 455 G1 $468.00||Dell Latitude E5440 $544.00|
1 Please note: Configurations were awarded by the total cost per lots; not cost per configuration. For ease of use of this matrix, the matrix is set up by Primary and Secondary awarded lot.