To All State Agencies, Public Authorities, Commissions, Public Benefit Corporations or Political Subdivisions of the State of New York:
The List of Preferred Source Offerings (the “List”) is updated periodically to reflect the addition of new commodities and services, and other changes relevant to the authorized users of NYS contracts. This bulletin is a summary of updates and changes made to the List following the September 14, 2016 meeting of the NY State Procurement Council.
You may access the List of commodities and services at http://www.ogs.ny.gov/procurecounc/pdfdoc/pslist.pdf.
Preferred Source Status has been approved for Corcraft for commodities under the following categories:
- Antimicrobial Hand & Skin Cleansers
- Bathing Products
- Car, Truck, Fleet Wash Agent
- Dishwashing Detergent
- Drain Cleaner, Biological Digestant/Deodorant
- Fabric Softener
- Floor Finishes and Finish Remover
- Food Service Cleaner
- Glass Cleaner
- Liquid Antibacterial Cleaner
- Low Foam All Purpose Cleaner
- Neutral Disinfectant Cleaner
- Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Tough Job Cleaner
Preferred Source Status has been given to NYSID for commodities under the following category: LED Replacement Bulbs
A new commodity category has been added and Preferred Source Status has been approved for Corcraft for the following: Automatic Dishwasher Rinse Aid
Two new commodity categories have been added and Preferred Source Status has been approved for Corcraft and NYSPSP for the following:
- Mold and Mildew Stain Remover
- Windshield Washer Fluid
Preferred Source Status has been approved for NYSPSP for services under the following category: Transcription Services
The following revisions were made to the commodities listed in Section A:
- Consolidation of like items (e.g.,Cleaning Wipes, Disposable, Launderable, Reusable, Heavy Duty)
- Removal of duplicate items (e.g.,Wastebaskets, Urinal Tablets)
- Removal of headers (e.g.,Brushes, Cleaning Wipes, Dustpans, Pads).
The following revisions were made to the services listed in Section E: Removal of Freight and Trucking, Optical Imaging, Temporary Personnel Office.