Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Visitor Management Procedure
- All visitors to the building must be processed through the visitor checkpoints, which will be staffed by Security personnel, as outlined below in the visitors section of this policy.
- All visitors are further subject to being scanned by personnel with a hand-held magnetometer and/or whole-body pat-down search as appropriate to ensure that no contraband items are allowed to enter the building.
- All (adult) visitors are also subject to having to produce a photo I.D. upon request.
- All packages that visitors bring with them will either be visually inspected or scanned through an x-ray screening device, prior to being allowed to enter the building.
- Visitors to the building have the right to refuse to submit to any of the above listed security procedures. However, refusal to comply with the security procedures will result in denial of access to the building.
Acceptable Proofs of Identification for Admittance to OGS Facilities:
When identification is required, the following is a list of the acceptable proofs of identification for admittance to OGS facilities. All such forms of identification must include a clear photograph of the individual and be unexpired.
1. U.S. Passport or a U.S. Passport Card
2. Permanent Resident Card or an Alien Receipt Card (Form I-551)
3. Foreign passport
4. Driver’s license or non-driver ID card issued by a state or possession of the U.S.
5. Other government-issued ID card issued by a state or possession of the U.S. (including a NYS employee ID card)
6. U.S. Military ID card, or
7. U.S. Military dependent’s ID card
Individuals 16 years old and under do not have to produce proof of identification but must be accompanied by an adult with acceptable proof of identification.
Suffolk County Transit (SCT) provides bus service to the Perry B. Duryea Jr., State Office Building. Some of the buses that service the building include S62, S27, S45, S54 and S33, S27. For more information and scheduling visit the SCT website: https://www.sct-bus.org/bus_schedules.html.
Bicycle racks are located on the Northwest side of building.
There are several ways to access visitor parking. Visitor parking can be accessed through the front/main entrance of the facility via Veterans Memorial Highway. The Visitor parking can also be accessed from the back area of the facility next to the CNG station and the West entrance, adjacent to the Dennison County Building. Both additional entrances can be accessed from Simeon Woods Road.
Building Offices & Services
|State Services Open to the Public
|Community Services & Organizations
Florian Food Services
|Deliveries & Loading Dock