Monday - Friday
6:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Visitor Management Procedure
- Visitors must first proceed to the security desk, state the purpose of their visit and the agency where they have an appointment.
- State employee visitors must present an OGS-issued security photo identification card or a driver’s license to be issued a visitor pass.
- All visitors 17 years of age or older will be required to produce a valid photo ID.
- Agencies are encouraged to provide a visitor appointment summary to Security prior to the day for which the individual(s) have appointments confirmed.
- Guard contacts the agency staff member to announce visitor (except for public access offices like Worker’s Comp, etc.) and records approval by agency representative.
- Upon acceptance by agency, guard issues a dated and time stamped temporary visitor pass.
- Visitor must sign in with date and time of visit.
- If the visitor does not have photo ID, an agency staff member must come to the security desk to verify the visitor’s identity.
- NY State vendors and contractors will be treated as visitors and are subject to visitor access protocols (unless they have an OGS issued ID card).
- After completion of business, the visitor must sign out at the guard desk.
- Visitor signs out and guard collects visitor pass.
Acceptable Proofs of Identification for Admittance to OGS Facilities:
When identification is required, the following is a list of the acceptable proofs of identification for admittance to OGS facilities. All such forms of identification must include a clear photograph of the individual and be unexpired.
1. U.S. Passport or a U.S. Passport Card
2. Permanent Resident Card or an Alien Receipt Card (Form I-551)
3. Foreign passport
4. Driver’s license or non-driver ID card issued by a state or possession of the U.S.
5. Other government-issued ID card issued by a state or possession of the U.S. (including a NYS employee ID card)
6. U.S. Military ID card, or
7. U.S. Military dependent’s ID card
Individuals 16 years old and under do not have to produce proof of identification but must be accompanied by an adult with acceptable proof of identification.
Visitors to the Dulles State Office Building may park in either of two public lots. The first is approximately one block northwest behind the Watertown Daily Times, accessible off Clinton or Stone Street; the other is approximately two blocks north, accessible off City Center Drive. Street parking is available on a first come basis. Visitor handicap parking is located on the second level of the parking garage and is available upon request.
Building Offices & Services
|State Services Open to the Public||
|Community Services & Organizations||
Lazy Acres Café
|Deliveries & Loading Dock||