Monday - Friday
6:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Visitors must be pre-approved and entered into the visitor management system (VMS) by an agency representative.
- All visitors 17 years of age or older must present a valid photo ID to be issued a visitor pass through the VMS. Acceptable proof of identification is listed below.
- Visitors 16 years old and under do not have to produce proof of identification but must be accompanied by an adult with acceptable proof of identification.
- New York State vendors and contractors will be treated as visitors and are subject to visitor access protocols.
- If the visitor does not have a valid photo ID, an agency staff member must come to the security desk to verify the visitor’s identity and take responsibility for the visitor.
- All employees without a state-issued security ID card must be processed as a visitor and entered into the VMS to gain access to the building.
- Report to the security desk, provide name and purpose of visit.
- Present a valid photo ID.
- Be photographed, if required.
- Receive a visitor pass.
- Return visitor pass to the security desk or to the designated receptacle when exiting the building.
Acceptable Proofs of Identification for Admittance to OGS Facilities
The following is a list of the acceptable proofs of identification for admittance to OGS facilities. All such forms of identification must include a clear photograph of the individual and be unexpired.
- Driver’s license or non-driver ID card issued by a state or possession of the U.S.
- Other government-issued ID card issued by a state or possession of the U.S. (including an NYS employee ID card)
- U.S. Passport or a U.S. Passport Card
- Permanent Resident Card or an Alien Receipt Card (Form I-551)
- Foreign passport
- U.S. Military ID card, or
- U.S. Military dependent’s ID card
Visitors to the Dulles State Office Building may park in either of two public lots. The first is approximately one block northwest behind the Watertown Daily Times, accessible off Clinton or Stone Street; the other is approximately two blocks north, accessible off City Center Drive. Street parking is available on a first come basis. Visitor handicap parking is located on the second level of the parking garage and is available upon request.
Building Offices & Services
|State Services Open to the Public||
|Community Services & Organizations||
Lazy Acres Café
|Deliveries & Loading Dock||