All sales are final. No refunds, returns, exchanges, or turndowns.
Condition: Items are offered “as is”, with no warranty. Known defects are listed, but the absence of any indicated deficiencies does not mean the item may not have deficiencies. Bidders are encouraged to inspect items for sale, prior to bidding. Information and inspection arrangements can be made by calling the contact at the location of the sale.
Payment: Successful bidders are required to submit full payment (including New York State sales tax, unless otherwise exempt) within 2 business days of the bid award.
- We no longer accept in-person payments.
- We are not set up to receive payments through eBay.
- All payments must be made by a MAJOR CREDIT CARD only through our secure online payment portal. The link to complete your payment can be found here: https://online.ogs.ny.gov/ogsCCP.
- If you have any questions, please call 518-457-6335.
Shipping: OGS does not offer packing or shipping. The buyer is responsible for picking up all purchases at all locations.
Pickup: The buyer must pick up items within 10 business days of receiving a property release. Please call the contact at the location of the sale to arrange for the pickup. Pickups must be made Monday through Friday during normal business hours. The ownership of all property not picked-up within said timeframe will revert to the Office of General Services-no financial compensation will be made to the buyer.
- Photo identification is required at time of pickup.
- Masks must be worn at all times and will not be provided by the facility. Mandatory screening at all locations where building access is required.
- The State of New York reserves the right to add or withdraw any item(s) before the time of sale.
- The sale will be made to the highest bidder at the time of the auction expiration.
NYS Store eBay Restriction and Violation Policy: The following violations of OGS Terms and Conditions will result in a 30-day suspension from the NYS Stores eBay site.
- Non-payment – All items must be paid for within 2 business days from the date the item was won. If payment is not received, in accordance with eBay policies, an “unpaid item” case will be opened on the buyers eBay account and a payment reminder will be submitted. All items not paid for within 7 business days from the date of the bid award, will be considered a violation.
- Full abandonment (no pickup) – All items must be picked up within 10 business days from the date the item was paid.
- Partial abandonment (partial pickup) – All items must be picked up within 10 business days from the date the item was paid.
- After three suspensions eBay bidders may be permanently banned from the NYSStore's eBay site. Nonconsecutive infractions occurring over an unlimited period apply.
Notice: It is expected that the Buyer shall responsibly use this personal property, including its disposition, in conformance with applicable law, rules, and environmentally preferred practices. If there are any discrepancies, eBay policy will supersede the OGS policy listed above.