All sales are final. No refunds, returns, exchanges, or turndowns.
Condition: Items are offered “as is”, with no warranty. Known defects are listed, but the absence of any indicated deficiencies does not mean the item may not have deficiencies. Bidders are encouraged to inspect items for sale, prior to bidding. Information and inspection arrangements can be made by calling the contact at the location of the sale.
Payment: Successful bidders are required to submit full payment (including New York State sales tax, unless otherwise exempt) within 2 calendar days of the bid award.
- All payments are made through eBay.
- Per eBay’s policy for local pickups, the winning bidder must change the shipping address to the pickup location listed below during the payment process. DO NOT USE YOUR HOME ADDRESS OR OTHER LOCATION. This change is required to correctly calculate sales tax collected. Failure to input the pickup location will result in the delay/cancellation of the sale.
- Receipts are only processed by our office Monday – Friday from 8:00 am – 3:30 pm EST, excluding holidays.
- If you have any questions, please call 518-457-6335.
Shipping: OGS does not offer packing or shipping. The buyer is responsible for picking up all purchases at all locations.
Pickup: The buyer must pick up items within 10 business days of receiving a property release. Please call the contact at the location of the sale to arrange for the pickup. Pickups must be made Monday through Friday during normal business hours. The ownership of all property not picked-up within said timeframe will revert to the Office of General Services-no financial compensation will be made to the buyer.
- Photo identification is required at time of pickup.
- Masks must be worn at all times and will not be provided by the facility. If applicable, screening at all locations where building access is required.
- The State of New York reserves the right to add or withdraw any item(s) before the time of sale.
- The sale will be made to the highest bidder at the time of the auction expiration.
NYS Store eBay Restriction and Violation Policy: The following violations of OGS Terms and Conditions will result in a 30-day suspension from the NYS Stores eBay site.
- Non-payment – All items must be paid for within 2 calendar days. If payment is not received, a payment reminder will be submitted. All items not paid for within 7 calendar days will be considered a violation.
- Full abandonment (no pickup) – All items must be picked up within 10 business days from the date the item was paid.
- Partial abandonment (partial pickup) – All items must be picked up within 10 business days from the date the item was paid.
- After three suspensions eBay bidders may be permanently banned from the NYSStore's eBay site. Nonconsecutive infractions occurring over an unlimited period apply.
Notice: It is expected that the Buyer shall responsibly use this personal property, including its disposition, in conformance with applicable law, rules, and environmentally preferred practices. If there are any discrepancies, eBay policy will supersede the OGS policy listed above.