Payment Submission Manuals
Series of 11 videos on YouTube:
2. Six-Step Process and Log In
3. Step 1 – Maintain Employees and Maintain Equipment
4. Step 2 – Payroll and Contract Details
5. Step 3 – Contract Elements
6. Step 4 – Items
7. Step 5 – Daily Reports
8. Supporting Documentation
9. Subcontractors and Suppliers
10. Step 6 – Payment Submission
11. Conclusion and CPAG Contacts
Payment Submission Notices
Attached to Notice-to-Proceed letter.
Separate Sheets for Forms 271 thru 275, 124E and 125E. (Please click on the appropriate worksheet number for the desired form).
BDC 271.1-275.1, 124E.1 and 125E.1 - Emergency Subcontractor Expense and Fee Summary Workbook (2020 Version)
Separate Sheets for Forms 271.1 thru 275.1, 124E.1 and 125E.1 (Please click on the appropriate worksheet number for the desired form).
Final Payment Only
Updated May 29, 2019
This is a link to the OSC website.
Contractors must obtain the two forms listed below from their insurance carrier or licensed NYS Agent:
- DB-120.1 - Application for Certificate of Compliance with Disability Benefits Law
- C-105.2 - Application for Certificate of Workers' Compensation Insurance