OGS Campus Distribution Center (CDC)
Harriman Campus – Building 18
Albany, NY 12226
Access Procedures and Protocol Update
In accordance with social distancing and capacity regulations, the following procedures and protocol have been updated and will be reinforced:
- All access to the facility is managed and coordinated by OGS CDC personnel. Appointments for delivery, retrieval, and viewings are by appointment only. To request an appointment, please email [email protected] or call the CDC’s main phone line 518-485-5200.
- Appointment hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
- Site management will determine the duration of the appointment.
- Customers without an approved appointment will not be serviced.
- Upon arrival, wait in your vehicle and call the CDC’s main line prior to entry. Based on operational requirements, CDC staff will assign each customer a physical access point for the delivery or retrieval to occur.
- All visitors are required to wear an acceptable face covering when entering the facility. Please arrive prepared; OGS will not provide face coverings for visitors.
- If applicable, all state agency personnel and visitors are required to complete a mandatory screening process prior to entering the facility.
- CDC personnel reserve the right to refuse access with just cause. This includes, but is not limited to, individuals who fail the screening process or individuals that are not conducting themselves in a professional or respectful manner while visiting the site
eBay Sale Pickups
- Arrangements for partial retrievals must be communicated and coordinated with OGS State Surplus at [email protected] or 518-457-6335.
- Proof of payment in the form of a satisfied OGS CS-216.1, Release Copy, is required. Any issues concerning payment and/or billing must be directed to OGS State Surplus at [email protected] or 518-457-6335. CDC personnel are not able to resolve these issues and they will not be resolved onsite.
OGS is committed to promoting a safe work environment for assigned staff and visitors alike. Your anticipated compliance will assist us in achieving that goal.