New York State Department of Transportation Design-Build Project:
Statements of Qualification due March 21, 2018
About the project:
The work for this project will include the design and construction of a new downtown Buffalo train station including:
- Architectural, design, engineering, and construction of new train station, railroad tracks and new high-level platform and canopy with the option of adding an Intermodal Center on the project site.
- Construction of temporary ADA compliant Station including utilities, and walkways and temporary passenger platform(s).
- Demolition of existing station, canopy, station utilities and parking.
- Asbestos removal and abatement.
- Site drainage alteration and reconstruction.
- Pedestrian and bicycle access/amenities.
Interested Design Build Team should submit Statements of Qualification, due March 21, 2018.
Potential bidder questions must be submitted through the Department of Transportation designated contact persons, as specified in the RFQ documents.