Office of General Services

New York State Office of General Services - Administration & Support Services - Food Distribution & Warehousing

Administration & Support

Food Distribution & Warehousing

Our mission at the Division of Food Distribution & Warehousing is to order, receive, warehouse, allocate, distribute, and monitor all USDA foods received by New York State in the most cost-effective and efficient manner possible.

National School Lunch Program (NSLP)
USDA Webinars
School Lunch Advisory Council (SLAC)
Special Milk Program
The Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP)
USDA Pilot Project For Unprocessed Fruits & Vegetables
Additional Resources

Contact Us

OGS Division of Food Distribution & Warehousing
Empire State Plaza, Room C-120
Albany, NY 12242
Phone Number: (518) 474-5122
Fax: (518) 486-5660

Civil Rights Assurance Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: This institution is an equal opportunity provider.